Tuesday 23 May 2023

First Shift by AJ Skelly

 




Whew! Did someone turn the heat up in here? This book made my kindle sizzle - in an epic, oh-my-gosh-I'm-going-to-swoon kind of way. The slow burn between Samuel and Megan is agonizing....and totally amazing. My word, I was cheering so hard for Sam to get his girl. Like, "MEGAN! AHHHH! What WOULDN'T you want in that package!?!" For those of you that are frowning right now and saying, "My gosh Amanda, what are you reading?" Calm down. Your mother could read this book (though she might swoon too), and the way Sam and Megan's relationship goes is so honouring. It's actually a book I'd want my teenager to read. Sam and Megan burn hot, and still make good choices. If you like a great romance and some swoony werewolf fun - this is totally a book for you. 

Head over to amazon or whereever you buy your books and snap this one up. Super proud of my friend AJ for creating this fantasy world and these fabulous characters. Loved every minute of it! Heading for book 2 now....



Back Cover: Sam Wolfe has been in love with Megan Carmichael for years. Too bad she's off limits. She's human. He's not. When an accidental slip of his teeth endangers Megan and his entire werewolf pack, it's up to Sam to find a solution. Unbeknownst to them, Sam's bite has thrust Megan into the crosshairs of a killer. Sam and Megan must work together to find the threat, protect the pack, and maybe fall in love. But they better do it before the next full moon.




No comments:

Post a Comment